4.08.2007

Gentei Spring Summer '07

So we just got in from our trip to Baltimore this weekend and besides the nasty weather, we had a pretty rad time. Saturday we swung by Gentei [still, to this date, my favorite shop in the US] and took a look at their new Spring / Summer shop design. The dude's at Gentei fabricated a black melamine miniramp with rye grass in the middle. Lining the ramp were a series of rare and limited Japanese raw denim jeans, lowrider shirts and other fresh apparal. Along with a new stock of Kieran frames, they also have a ton of custom powdercoated components, saddles, messenger bags and kicks! Amanda got my most coveted pair of Air Max's; the Clerks release and a shirt by the Japanese cut and sew line Galaxxxy. To make up for it though, I got a 1 of 1 SAG messenger bag sample. They sold out of their first US shipment ever and all they were able to hold for me was their sample. I'll let the pictures do the talking...

No comments: