8.05.2008

Burial Revealed!

My favorite current producer has revealed his true identity via his Myspace!

hi for a while theres been some talk about who i am , but its not a big deal i wanted to be unknown because i just want it to be all about the tunes. over the last year the unknown thing become an issue so im not into it any more. im a lowkey person and i just want to make some tunes, nothing else. my names will bevan, im from south london, im keeping my head down and just going to finish my next album, theres going to be a 12" maybe in the next few weeks too with 4 tunes. hope u like it, i'll try put a tune up later sorry for any rubbish tunes i made in the past, ill make up for it a big big thank you to anyone who ever supported me, liked my tunes or sent me messages, it means the world to me big up everyone, take care, will ( burial )

2 comments:

yorkii said...

That's totally awesome.

I love Burials stuff too.

Good to finally see the fella.

Anonymous said...

Wow now i know of 2 more burial fans.

great blog, keep the information flowin'

.kris